- Invest $20 million
- Raise up 750 new serve team members
- Develop 400 new leaders
2 Year Commitment
It’s time to pioneer; to take new ground together. We want to invite every Valley Creek Family to prayerfully consider making a two year commitment, above and beyond the tithes and offerings they already give, to help us bring the hope of Jesus to our region. This is a huge step of faith and will require all of us to ask, listen, and respond to the voice of God.
How do I ask, listen, and respond?
We ask and talk about this question all the time! Here’s a quick overview:
- Ask: Ask God what He wants to say to you. Only He knows our next step.
- Listen: Listen to His voice. God is speaking and we can hear Him. It is our desire, not our ability, that enables us to hear His voice.
- Respond: Respond with obedience. It takes faith to follow God to a place we’ve never been before.
This is not a cost – it’s an investment. It’s an investment into people, Jesus’ church, the kingdom of God, and your eternal legacy. This investment will include:
- Four new campus locations
- Central offices
- Retrofitting current offices into leadership development space at the Flower Mound Campus
You can still make a financial commitment to the movement of hope. Fill out the form below and join the movement! Financial commitments will be given over a two year period.