15 Mar Hope for Covid-19 | 03/15/2020
We are a movement of hope for a world that’s stuck in fear. Jesus is still more than enough!
This season is an incredible opportunity to be a movement of hope for a world stuck in a spirit of fear. No matter where you are, no matter how you feel, no matter what’s going on around you, remember: God is good; Jesus has forgiven you; you are loved; everything is possible. Let’s carry the hope of Jesus wherever we go this week.
1. HOPE IS HERE
Hope is here because Jesus is here.
Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. Hebrews 13:5
What can you do every day to remind yourself of the hope of Jesus?
2. WE CARRY THE OPPOSITE SPIRIT
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear. 1 John 4:18
What does it look like to bring the opposite spirit to the world around you?
3. WASH YOUR HANDS THEN GO BACK TO WASHING PEOPLE’S FEET
We have been set apart for the world, not from the world. We bring hope to the lost, lonely, and broken.
How can you be more aware of, and respond to, the needs of those around you?
Take some time with your group to connect with God:
1. Read Psalm 91 out loud.
2. Share your answer to, “What is this season exposing within my heart?”
3. Pray out loud for your families, our church, and our city/nation.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel – youtube.com/valleycreekonline
- Follow us on Instagram – @valleycreek
- Like our page on Facebook – facebook.com/vccfamily
- All coronavirus updates are available at valleycreek.org/coronavirus
- Text “VCC” to 313131