ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The role of Building Services Director is to manage and oversee all aspects of building services.
Overview of Responsibilities and Duties
- Overseeing ongoing maintenance of the building including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and preventative maintenance
- Overseeing aesthetic maintenance and enhancements to keep the building looking fresh and new
- Working with all ministries to plan and coordinate events, including room scheduling and set-up/clean-up
- Serve as the Service U Administrator
- Identify and develop serve team and serve team members by building relationships with and mentoring people interested in serving in building services
- Staff liaison for Safety teams
- Oversee janitorial needs and requirements to maintain and prepare the building for all events
- Manage relationships and contracts with all applicable vendors and the municipalities of all Campus locations
- Participate in planning and design for current campus expansion and remote site development
- Ensure all facilities are in compliance with all Local, State, and Federal laws and regulations
- Perform other duties as requested by ministry leadership
- Strong relational and team building
- Forward thinker and creative problem solver
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to operate mechanical equipment and tools
- Able to lift heavy objects
- Prior experience leading teams
- Prior experience in construction and/or general contracting
- Prior experience serving in ministry
- Vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ and demonstration/development of the gifts of the Spirit.
- Humble and teachable spirit/personality.
- Servant’s heart, flexible, dedicated, dependable, and highly self-motivated.
- Meet the Valley Creek Church leadership requirements, including being a part of the Valley Creek All In Community.