ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
The Campus Coordinator assists the local Denton Ministry Leaders in carrying out the vision and strategies of Valley Creek by orchestrating and executing the administrative and operational activities for the campus. This includes leading and equipping serve team members responsible for executing these tasks. The Campus Coordinator will support all ministries in the administration of key central systems to coordinate serve teams, manage campus resources, administer budgets and expenses, and request central services.
Overview of Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to administer central systems for resource approvals and schedule management for all campus gatherings (event scheduling); maintain campus calendar
- Responsible for campus wide coordination and configuration of serve team assignments, scheduling, check-in and attendance tracking system(s)
- Responsible to administer central systems for project and work management (Trello) to include the Operations Trello Board: Café purchasing, Cafe checklists (weekend and HUB), Facilities Pre and Post Service Checklists, Emergency Light Inspections, Safety Forms, Communion Checklists, Baptism Checklist, Facilities log, Facilities projects, and Guest Services lists
- Develop and equip team responsible for general attendee database administration
- Develop and equip team responsible for Next Gen administration including inventory management, room prep (materials, supplies, curriculum and signage), and new guest cards.
- Develop and equip team responsible for campus operations including mid-week shopping (café, kids, office supplies), resource center inventory, information center inventory, campus cleaning logistics and coordination (carpets, janitorial team), digital promotion schedule, and campus deliveries.
- Responsible to administer central system for facilities and technology maintenance activities
- Responsible to administer and manage expenses for DNT local team shopping: café, kids, office supplies, Design and Environment, special events, and other accounts as assigned
- Capture and communicate meeting minutes for local team meetings, staff meetings, and other local ministry meetings as needed
- Develop and equip team responsible for catering and other hospitality requests
- Develop teams to do ministry work according to 2 Timothy 2:2 and Ephesians 4:11-12.
- Lead the discipleship & development of administrative serve teams.
- Develop processes and be accountable to ensure existing & new serve team members are led with clarity, invited to community, equipped consistently, and empowered to serve creatively.
- Perform other duties as requested by ministry leadership
- Committed follower of Jesus
- All In at Valley Creek Church
- Must have leadership skills to build leadership teams and inspire team members
- Meets the standards of the Valley Creek Church Staff Code
- A servant’s heart, flexible, dedicated, dependable, and highly motivated
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office; specifically with Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects and numerous activities
- Flexibility to respond to changing plans and short deadlines